Friday, October 31, 2008

I can't believe this kid!

I just want to do a little update on Teagan's life.

~Teagan loves being able to walk and crawl around. He is super fast at "crawling" now. He only really uses his arms and one leg and he just scoots in the sitting position, but man is he fast.

~He loves to play hide and seek/peekaboo where me and Zac hide somewhere and he comes to find us. Every time he pokes his head around the corner to find us he has an ear to ear grin.

~He is getting his 7th tooth and it's lookin like the 8th is close behind.

~He loves to feed himself and will eat anything we give him. Favorites these days are yogurt and bannas, tomatos, spagheti, carrots, bbq chicken, bottles, and the graduate ravioli.

~He has to use both hands while walking (???) so if he wants to bring something with he clenches it in his teeth.

~He is the opposite of a lot of kids. He usually prefers strangers to me and loves meeting new people everywhere we go. He always has a smile for a stranger.

~He loves Zac to pieces and cries when he leaves the house, it's so cute.

~Vacuums, Boshes, dishwashers or anything that makes noise scares him and he always runs right for my legs when they turn on---vacuuming is hard wish a baby on your leg

4 comments:

Julie said...

And now he crawls! Kate wanted to watch this video about 3 times. I think she has a crush on Teagan, I guess if we both move to Wyoming that could work out!

Brenda said...

Love the pajama pants Melissa! He is totally cruising... it seems like yesterday that you posted the video of some of his first steps.

Blatter said...

I love your pj pants in the movie clip! :)

Megan said...

Devon says he is walking around like a champ!! He and Kylie are going to have to have a baby race haha, I can't wait to see how much he has changed over this past month!