Saturday, November 1, 2008

Guess what works better than hairspray?

So we weren't going to dress up for Halloween cause Teagan isn't quite old enough to enjoy trick-or-treating, but when Zac said some friends from school were having a party I got way excited to get dressed up!

Teagan got dressed up as the smoldering vampire once again, and it was better this time since his fangs are growing in.

Zac went as a Goucho, Brazilian Cowboy, who was wearing the coolest boots, but I don't have a picture with the boots...so sad! He also was smoldering.
I decided that I wanted to do something fun with my hair as part of the costume so I debated between a future girl with spikey hair or Cindy-Lou-Who from the grinch. I went with Cindy and let me tell ya, she is definately wearing a wig cause there is no way her hair can have that long of braids and be that short on top. I did the best I could with my length of hair and I was pretty pround of the outcome!

About the hairspray---I used egg whites for the ringlets instead of hairspray and apparently it works really well! The only problem was trying to wash it out this morning. My hair turned into a giant rat's nest and the tips of my hair are way damaged! I use egg whites whenever I do my hair curly and it works really well and washes out fine, but I think it was egg whites in combination with a curling iron that were the issue!

7 comments:

Blatter said...

YOUR HAIR LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! That turned out really well!

Julie said...

I have been looking forward to your Halloween post! Teagan looks so darn cute, and Zac looks like a real darn tootin cowboy and you just look amazing! Jeff was impressed too! I love it! Hope the party was fun!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

That is so funny! I love your hair! I didn't dress up at all and I totally should have. I am going to post our halloween pics tomorrow!

Garth and Alicia said...

You are all so festive. How fun. Did your hair smell like breakfast after you curled it? Yum! It sure looks awesome! I miss you!

Drew and Michelle said...

You make a cute Cindy Lou! You hair is like a piece of Art!

Anonymous said...

Look how fun!! You are so creative! I can't believe your little guy is starting to walk!!! You've got your hands full!!

Megan said...

I love the hair!! And the halloween pics in general! I feel like I'm almost caught up! See you in 5 days! I am still so confused by all of this but I put up some pictures for you to check out on my blog. :)