So, as we all know I bought the bike trailor as a surprise for me without consulting Zac first. I really don't do that usually. So I convinced him that it was a great idea and that it was going to be a way for me and Teagan to have cheap fun while I get in shape. So now I have to ride it around all the time to show him how much I'm using it.
I forgot to check out the roads around our house first!!! HOLY COW! It doesn't matter which direction I leave in I have to go up and down hill after hill. I had no idea we lived in such a "hilly" area, but we do and my legs and hind end are feelin it! I am so sore! Today we rode to the park and then to Vons and my legs feel like complete jello. I can't stop now though, cause I'm still trying to show Zac how much I love riding it, but packin a 20 lb kid around is TIRING!
It's like that Friends episode where Monica buys the SUPER expensive boots against Chandler's will and she finds out they're WAY uncomfortable and gets blisters, but she still has to wear them to show Chandler that she was right...I'M MONICA!!!
Veggie Smoothies
16 years ago

3 comments:
Funny! You are gonna have buns of steel
hey honey you are so cute...and much prettier than Monica...um you should give me a call some time soon. Having some issues. 843.232.8310 that is the house phone just ask for me.
I ran into your dad, Beth, and Rachel at Win-co today. It was so nice to know more about you than he does :) I told him you got a new bike trailer and he looked at me like, "How did you know that?" I told him we all keep in contact with each other through our blogs and that I LOVE it!
Post a Comment