Monday, November 24, 2008

Gettin in trouble

We tried to babyproof our kitchen with the cupboard latches, but the ones we got didn't work with our cupboards an so Teagan currently enjoys the luxory of opening and emptying my drawers and cupboards. Luckily his favorite drawer is my overmit drawer so that is pretty easy to clean up.Teagan can be across the apartment and if I open the dishwasher he hears the click and comes runnin'. He runs into the kitchen with a huge goofy smile and tries to get to the dishwasher before I close it. I accidentally left it open yesterday and this is how I found him. He is so funny!
Do you like the color scheme for my bedroom? I wish I had this one on video. We keep our cell phone chargers back where Teagan is sitting and he is not allowed to suck on them, obviously. I moved the chair so he couldn't get back there, but nothing can stop this kid. I walked in on him throwing himself against the chair and doing a sort of flip/somersault over the edge into the corner where he is sitting. I should have stopped him, but it was too funny and I had to watch.
He loves it when we put our couch pillows on the floor and he can run and jump onto them. Whoever says he is still a baby is crazy, this kid is going at full speed all the time! It is so fun to have a little guy with all that energy, until I completely worn out. Luckily he plays so hard that he naps about 4 hours a day and sleeps 11 hours at night.

We went to the beach with some friends on Saturday and while Zac was out learning how to surf (what a stud!) Teagan was rolling around in the sand, trying to run/walk down sandy hills and doing lots of screaching with the birds. We had a lot of fun, even though it isn't really beach weather anymore with our friends. Me and Bethany went on a walk on the pathway that follows the beach and it was so fun! I love walks on the beach and I love watching Zac play in the water. Life is good, Zac is good, Teagan is crazy!

7 comments:

Brenda said...

It's a good thing he's cute or he might actually be in trouble! :)

Brittany Webster said...

That is so fun that you live in San Diego! We will have to come visit you sometime soon, all my cousins live down there - so we visit often!

Jewels said...

Go Zac! I never pictured him as a surfer! Impressive! :)

Myers Family said...

We had a blast w/ you guys! More fun beach days to come!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Such cute pics!! Reid is so jealous that you get to go to the beach anytime you want. He really wants to live by the ocean.

I love those pic of him pulling all the stuff out of the drawers. Jack does that all the time too!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics.....

The Packer Family said...

These are great pictures! I don't know what it is about Dishwashers that kids find so interesting. Madison tries to sit on it like that too. You guys look great.
Mollie