Just curious.....is your husband going into pediatric p.t.?Our oldest,Dakota has Cerebral palsy and has gotten quite a bit of therapy.There is just a huge shortage of the pediatric therapists.I always say that if I were to go back to school that that's what I would study.
you did so great! i love your giggle... it reminds me so much of julie's! i'm very impressed. i love the whimsey and humor about it. my kids ran over when i played the video and foston said, "i want to get that book!" so it is definitely kid approved! teag will love it!
Melissa! Wow! I am so impressed. Really. I want to play with it! I'll just settle for watching the video over and over again. How fun. You are such a good momma. That is the most meaningful gift a loved son could get! Wow...
Okay- so tell me. How much will you charge to make one for one of my future children?? Hey that means you have plenty of time before we have kids. That is so awesome. I must say Zac is lucky to have such a crafty wife. I don't even know how to sew on a button. My poor husband.... anyway, good job!!!
Oh my gosh, you are amazing!!! Adam and I were totally in awe just now watching that video! I wish I could see Teagan's face when he sees it for the first time--that's going to be so much fun!
Zac is the man of the house. He recently graduated from The University of St. Augustine with his Doctorate in Physical Therapy and is currently practicing in southeastern Idaho. He spends his free time saving the world with his good looks and charm.
Mom
I get to stay home with the little mister all day and then I tutor math in the afternoons. I love spending time with my boys
Teagan and Eloise
These two pals keep us our toes, they are so much fun!
12 comments:
So cute! T will love it! I think you should make more volumes!
<3
Rebekah
I am SOOOO impressed! This is so cool! I want one to help me be quiet in church!
What a great blog! Thanks for sharing :)
I want to get my name on the list. you could make serious cash that is adorable. I also loved Harold.Hilarious!!
Cute book. It looks sturdy, like it will last through all 8 kids :)
Just curious.....is your husband going into pediatric p.t.?Our oldest,Dakota has Cerebral palsy and has gotten quite a bit of therapy.There is just a huge shortage of the pediatric therapists.I always say that if I were to go back to school that that's what I would study.
you did so great! i love your giggle... it reminds me so much of julie's! i'm very impressed. i love the whimsey and humor about it. my kids ran over when i played the video and foston said, "i want to get that book!" so it is definitely kid approved! teag will love it!
OH MY GOSH!! That is so great!! I love it!
Melissa! Wow! I am so impressed. Really. I want to play with it! I'll just settle for watching the video over and over again. How fun. You are such a good momma. That is the most meaningful gift a loved son could get! Wow...
Okay- so tell me. How much will you charge to make one for one of my future children?? Hey that means you have plenty of time before we have kids. That is so awesome. I must say Zac is lucky to have such a crafty wife. I don't even know how to sew on a button. My poor husband.... anyway, good job!!!
Oh my gosh, you are amazing!!! Adam and I were totally in awe just now watching that video! I wish I could see Teagan's face when he sees it for the first time--that's going to be so much fun!
so I know you wouldn't want to but you could totally make more of those and sell them. I would buy one in a heart beat...love it...
Post a Comment