I spent the afternoon scrubbing it out and trying to polish it up and today we had great adventures! 
Can I just say that we have awesome neighbors? The little girl with Teagan is Kylie, I think she is 15 months or so and she is so cute with Teagan! They had a blast riding in the trailor together and they were so nice to each other. Kylie kept telling Teagan Hi! over and over, so cute! Her mom is Megan and I love having her live close by so we can hang out all the time!

The neighbors right across the way are awesome too! There are 3 kids, 16 (Mariella), 14(alexis), and 11 (Yesenia) and the 16 and 11 year old girls watch Teagan for me almost every day, the 14 year old boy helped me fix my bike so I could ride it around last night. Their parents make us YUMMY Mexican food and give us free treats from Albertson's bakery (the dad is the manager). We are so lucky to live in such a great community. Friendly neighbors are the greatest!

5 comments:
Fun! I want one!
Holy cow! What a deal. And fyi: I say it's OK to buy yourself something close to Christmas... just in case you were wondering :)
You look so cute riding your bike, and Teagan looks like he loves it! How nice that you have such nice neighbors!
YA! I love our bike trailor!! Just remind your hubby that if you use it do small erands... it will save in GAS so in the long run it will create money for you!!! That is why we got one.. we bike to my parents, the store for small things, and the park in the summer time!! Have FUN!!! And sometimes you have to get it when it a GOOD buy !!
i love that! I am sooo jelous of your weather!!!! You are too cute!
Post a Comment