He isn't into getting his picture taken much anymore. He's good for about one smile then he starts to bawl cause he wants the camera...I've never given in...WHY WON'T HE LEARN that he just can't have it??? I just had to include a picture of what he looks like after I try to get him to pose for a cute picture. :)
Our good friends moved :( last weekend which is SO sad. I don't know who I can hang out with anymore and we were having so much fun! Anywho, we inherited one of their boxes and Teagan has loved playing in it ever since. Silly kid.

11 comments:
I sat here and watched that video with the biggest, dorkiest grin ever. That was so funny and cute, what a great laugh!!
Yea for Prop 8 and yea for Teagan! He is so darn cute. Do I say that every time?
What a cute little boy! It's pretty fun when the start so show more personality.
I just showed my kids, and Teagan had them laughing. They keep asking to watch the video. Fun!
I loved that video!! SO cute! He was making me laugh so hard! I feel ya with the whole camera thing, Jack just stares at me with a blank look on his face when I try to take his picture, and then he cries when he cant have the camera! Silly boys!
And as far as the whole president thing goes, I was like you, I really didn't like either one but I am kind of a liberal so I was more matched with Obama's beliefs.
Anyway, what are you getting Teagan for his first Christmas/birthday?
I love that!! We keep one of Carson's diaper boxes cuz he love to play in it. I am seriously thinking about not buying him anymore toys and just sticking with boxes and magazines :D
okay you have one silly boy. Good thing was was covered up by the bottle!! Looks like you guys are doing well! Hope the weather is nice.. it is freezing cold here. Miss ya!
I am so glad that the things we have givin you are being put to good use! Enjoy the laughs! We miss you guys very much. Nyali wants her buddy back. Write some time!
We found your blog! Hope you are doing OK without Manda. It sounds like they made it there safe and sound though. We'll miss them eh?
We'll have to get together sometime during the day...give me a call!
Aww Melissa, Teagan is so cute! I giggled quite a bit when I saw that!
He is so stinking cute!!
Post a Comment