Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Funny Teagan

He doesn't really like to ride his car around or hold on to it...it's more like a game of fetch. Whatever keeps him entertained works for me.

I couldn't help myself on this one. Last night vs. Teagan's first bath...I can't believe my baby's almost 1!


7 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm lovin' Zac's sad/serious face. LOL.

Manda said...

Aww he is walking soo well. Try not to go too crazy! Miss ya tons.

Emily said...

just wait till he's ten and you are wondering where the time has gone!

Drew and Michelle said...

Wow, he has grown up so much! He looks like he's practically running! He is so adorable!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

He's a great walker! Jack isslowly attempting it but he still preferrs to crawl! Maybe before the year mark!

Megan said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten in just a month! What a good walker. We'll be home tomorrow! Yippee! Are we still running? I'm scared lol :P

Tanalyn said...

Hi Melissa.Found your blog from Julie.You have a great looking family!You'll have to check out ours.
Keep in Touch!And tell your Mom hi!