So back in Idaho there were always opportunities for getting snowed in, I thought I wouldn't have to worry about that in California, but that ole' Santa Ana wind has done it again. The only way for me to get home to Zac will take an extra 2 hours, assuming there is no traffic. I can't handle four hours alone in a car with Teagan so I'm just staying until a route opens up...it is not looking good so far!

It's a shame I don't have my camera cord because I have so many pictures to post! Be looking forward to posts about:
--My mom's awesome art show
--Teagan's finished book!
4 comments:
Crazy!! Well at least your house is safe!
That is crazy! I guess that is fun though that you get to hang out with mom and Whit longer! I am excited to see pictures! And Teagan is so cute. We just watched a bunch of videos from the blog and Kate kept saying "again." We love them!
Crazy crazy! The beach is great here. Miss you guys lots.
I can't wait to see your new photos... especially of your mom's art show. Ok -- I wanna see the book too :)
Post a Comment