Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's the real thing!!!

I don't have time for a big post, but I have to document this momentus day! Teagan took 3 steps without any help today! He walked from the automan to the couch. Usually when he tries he face plants or falls on his bum, but he wobbled right over and I'm just dying that it wasn't on camera!

I will have my camera ready and the next time it happens I'll post a video. I guess he'll never crawl, and I've come to terms with it. I know the psychology studies say they won't read if they don't crawl, but I'm pretty sure he'll be okay. Yeah for Teagan!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't believe Teagan is old enough to start walking!! Crazy!!

Garth and Alicia said...

Amazing. He's a little athlete! He is just ready to get going! I can't wait for video!

Erin said...

Yay Teag! What a stud. Crawling's for babies anyways. ;)

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Thats great! I'm sure he'll be fine, all those studies are done by pompus A-holes that dont have kids anyway!