Tuesday, October 28, 2008

100 things

I started this a month ago and was inspired by my sister Julie to finish it. I did it in Word first and I couldn't get the numbers to copy. There are 100 things though. Enjoy the embarrassing stories!

I love going on the internet, I feel like it is my only connection to the outside world.
I check my email and bloglines at least 4 or 5 times a day, usually more
I need a life
I have a meal calendar that I use to plan grocery shopping and dinner
Since I’ve had the calendar I LOVE cooking
Allrecipes.com has the most delicious recipes!
I got married when I was 19
In the first 4 months Zac and I knew each other we only didn’t see each other 1 day.
Then I went back to Provo for school L
I LOVE BYU…Go Cougars!
While Zac and I were dating I totaled my Subaru on the freeway and walked away from the accident
When I told Zac, he thought I was teasing him
Me and Zac like to tease a lot
Zac kissed me for the first time after country dancing…
He still claims that I turned my face and that’s why he planted it halfway on my lips.
I peed my pants while four-wheeling when Zac and I were dating
I didn’t tell him until a few weeks before we got married
I got married in Newport Beach, CA
Being married is so fun and so stressful
I had a miscarriage before Teagan was born
I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.
I’m so grateful for my baby boy
Teagan has the cutest smile! And I love it!
I love playing with Teagan, he is so sweet
I do not love poopy diapers
Or sharp teeth
I do love Teagan’s laugh
My favorite thing is watching Zac play with Teagan
Teagan loves his daddy!
Me too!
I like to be called Melissa, I just like the sound of my own name
I am 22
I have a degree in Math Education from BYU-I
While in school I went 7 semesters in a row.
I graduated with a 3.9
I love to be silly with my sisters
Me and Whitney used to have flashlight wars when the lights were out for bed
Last year for Christmas we dressed up as the ghosts of past, present, and future and the other one and redid the Christmas Carol for my dad ( he went to bed early)
I love it when you laugh so so hard
I don’t love it when a little pee comes out when you laugh so hard
One time a girls camp me and Julie mooned another cabin full of girls
It was SO funny then and a little gross now.
I used to moon people a lot
I don’t as much anymore
When I was 5 or 6 I wet the bed and was really embarrassed
I put my wet panties over the heater to dry so that my mom wouldn’t find out
That story makes me want to throw-up a little
I was really weird about bras and the sex talk when I was younger
Every time my mom mentioned either one I was freak out, change the subject or run out of the room.
I never had a sex talk, but apparently I figured it out
I secretly wanted to wear a bra, but was too embarrassed to tell my mom
She eventually just put one in my underwear drawer and I started “secretly” wearing it
I wouldn’t put it in the wash because then my mom would know!!!
I think she snuck it from the drawer when I was sleeping and washed it
My mom is the best
Teagan grabs onto my hair and rips out pieces…a lot
I have a set of bangs growing all around my whole hairline now.
I wear my hair up now
I use a lot of hair spray
I sometimes look at the little girl hair blogs for ideas on doing my hair
Scary shows freak me out!
Halloween is my least favorite holiday out of the big 3
I don’t like Turkey, except the one my mom made 2 or 3 years ago---best turkey ever!
I LOVE Christmas time
I love caroling especially carol of the bells with Whitney
I got a set of horns for white elephant last year
I ate a whole thing of grapes when I was 3 while working with my dad
I had to stop multiple time to use the bathroom
My dad got a bucket and said I would have to use that the next time I needed to go
I didn’t have to go again
Sometimes I don’t like working with dad J
I started tutoring math my junior year in high school
Tutoring and teaching math have been my only jobs in life, except Staples
I love teaching math!
I promised my older brother I wouldn’t kiss until I was 16
I made it until I was 18
I had braces my Jr and Sr year in high school
I used to attribute the fact that nobody had kissed me to the fact that I had braces
I now know that it was because of my social awkwardness…hehe
I went to early morning seminary (5:50 or 6:30) all 4 years of high school
I had awesome seminary teachers
I love donuts
I do not love getting up before 6 am
I usually get up at 7
I am training for a 5K
Running makes my lungs and heart burn
I repeat to myself over and over: “I never said it was going to be easy, I only said it would be worth it”
I love exercising every day-when it’s over
I never played sports in high school
I was part of a show choir
Show Choir is really fun!
I love to dance
I don’t love Mrs. Hart and facial expressions
I love to play the piano
I wish I could sight read better
I wish I had a piano
I worry about what people think about me
I try to not worry too much
I only paint my toenails monthly, because my BF Kim used to remind me that painting your toes is important
100. My eyebrows are untameable

This is a fun one, you should try it!

7 comments:

Julie said...

I enjoyed that. Thanks!

daegan said...

i am addicted to hairspray... i honestly don't think i could do my hair w/o it. and donuts are delicious! pastries and baked good just rock in general. i love reading about people! and i think that's why i'm always getting on the internet all day long too because it's my only connection i have with anyone. i'm alone a lot. very enjoyed!
p.s. wait until you have 2 kids and then jump on the trampoline... yikes!

Brenda said...

That was a fun read. Thanks!

Mickie Ann said...

wow.. we have alot in comman I never knew!! I look at my blog many times a day also.. somedays... I tell myself.. only once not everyone wants to see what we are doing EVERYDAY!!

Heidi and Matt said...

Ha! I loved that! You are so funny, you better start doing your kegels!!! I think we are all awkward when we're younger, and all worry about what people think of us. I hated the sex talks too! You are too cute!

Marian said...

What a fun list! I have a blog I LOVE that lists a new recipe every day, and they have pictures!! www.dansiegocooks.blogspot.com. you will LOVE IT!

Marian said...

correction: sandiegocooks.blogspot.com