Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We finally got him walking on video, I decided that it takes two! Last night there were a few times when he took 7 steps! I know I'm totally getting excited over something that isn't that big of a deal, but I really can't help myself. The other one is of him dancing. He waves his arms cause when we sing I always do actions so that is what he associates with music...so funny! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Drew and Michelle said...

It's begun... YAY Teagan! So cute!

Julie said...

I can't believe it! He isn't even 10 months yet! What a child prodigy and cute too. Wow Teagan, you have got it all.

Mickie Ann said...

YAYAYA!! Michelle was right... It's begun.. and you can never take it back... He is way adorable though! Loved the dance moves!

Garth and Alicia said...

Why must you live so far away?? I want him to walk to me!