Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Quirks

The RULES
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them

1. You all already know this one, but I get completely giddy when I do math problems, it's almost an addiction.

2. I used to say "feld" as in "Last weekend at church I feld my arms." You know like hold and held...fold and feld. I think it was Kim or Erin who finally broke the news to me that feld isn't a word, a truly disappointing day, I really liked that word.

3. I didn't think this was "quirky," but Zac thinks it is. When I am drying off from the shower I always follow the same pattern every time. Face, Left arm, tummy, right arm, (squeeze out the hair), Left and right legs, (squeeze out hair again) and back. This way I don't dry off my back for no reason. Squeezing out the hair is very important in this pattern because then I never have to dry the same place twice.

PS: I follow the same pattern when I'm washing my body.

4. I like to rip up paper. Especially when I'm talking on the phone. I'll take an 8 1/2 by 11 piece of paper and rip in half as many times as a can until the pieces are too small, then I like to arange the pieces in patterns.

5. I saw Julie and Jeff do the "shoulder shrug" dance and it stuck. I can't dance without moving my shoulders, alternating, up and down to the beat of the music. I look rediculous, but it makes dancing so much more fun...and sexy! I'll have to post a video.

6. Scardy cat, Scardy cat-everything scares me! We'll be driving on the freeway and I'll see brakelights 10 cars ahead and I grab Zac's arm and the door and gasp. We'll watch those Verizon "scary" commercials and I always want to change the channel cause they actually scare me. Law and Order gave me nightmares (I use the word "gave" because we don't watch that show anymore.) We went camping and I couldn't sleep all night because I thought bears were walking around the camp ground and touching our tent. Turns out the wind was just making some flaps on the outside of the tent blow. Zac doesn't like this quirk because it keeps him up a lot at night and stresses him out on the road.

I tag Angalee, Heidi, Sara, Michelle, Sheena, and Mickie

1 comment:

Erin said...

haha...Numbers three and six sound so much like me and I didn't even know both of those things about you. I didn't think having a "routine" washing your body and drying after the shower was weird either, but apparently! And oh the memories of "feld." Kim and I used to get such a kick out of that! I love that you get such a rush out of doing math...you were meant to be a mathematician(sp?)! ;)

PS...we...I mean Jared...gave into the world of blogging. He's completely in charge of it. :) jarintology.blogspot.com