I thought I would post of video of Teagan's progression towards moving around. The last week he has really been pulling himself up. We give him a finger to grab and he does all the work. He LOVES holding himself up and getting around our footstool. It is so amazing to watch him learn new things every day. Can you imagine trying to learn to walk???
We went to our first ward Luau and LOVED it. It was at this AMAZING house up in the hills that was probably the nicest house I've ever seen. He had over 3 acres of land at the top of this hill. They even had a frisbee golf course and a big 20'' waterfall that went into the pool area. The people were so fun too. We met some other couples with little kids and we are excited to get to know them better. We went to one couple's house afterward and watched the latest Brian Regan comedy show, it was SO funny!This little girl with Teagan is 9 months old and is WALKING and has been for a month already. Her name is London and she is SO cute.
Dad getting big and buff before the pool party. With all the food Teagan's been eating he makes a good weight!
Feeding Teagan is getting rediculous. I give him a spoonfull and he sticks his hand in his mouth to make sure it gets in okay, and then he ends up like this. Luckily I can just throw him in the bath when we're done!

8 comments:
A frisbee golf course in their backyard? Drew's so jealous! So fun!!! I'm already planning a Stewart Family Luau! And topless Teagan... so cute! Love Brian Regan, miss your & Zac's infectious laughter!
Those are great pictures. I am glad you are already meeting fun people. Looks like a great time!!!
Looks like fun! Way cute family picture!
With a face like that who could get mad about the mess? What a looker... beautiful blue eyes.
wow... nice house in the background... fun hangn' with the richy richy!! We miss you all lots! Have lots of fun in the sun!!
totally agree with julie... that fam pic is too cute!
I am in love with those pics of Teagan. He's such an adorable little boy!!
Teagan is so stinkin cute Melissa! I miss him so much!!! I love his bald little round head!!! Can't wait till we have a little playmate for him . . . since they probably won't meet until they are 10 though . . . .
Post a Comment