Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Favorites

The theme is four:
1. Four places that I go over and over: The kitchen, pool, walks to random places, our comfy chair

2. Four people who email me regularly : Facebook, Blogger, wells fargo. My friends are awesome!

3. Four of my favorite places to eat: StoneFire Grill, Olive Garden, Ruby Red, Red Robin, I really enjoy eating at home these day, allrecipes.com has saved my life!

4. Four places I would rather be right now: Beach, Utah with my sisters, going to massage class with Zac

5. Four T.V. shows I watch: The office, The Mole, Are You Smarter then a Fifth Grader?, and America's toughest Jobs.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

You are a bloggin' fool!! I like to keep up with you and what is going on with you... so keep on a-bloggin'!

Julie said...

You are so funny--my people that email me regularly are close--Canadian Pharmacy emails me everyday (we are tight!) And I wish you were here too!