I think that I post often enough that everyone knows everything about my current life so I will gear this tag towards my past and help you understand how I became the person I am today. :) enjoy.
1. When I was little I was cross-eyed and had 3 open-eye surgeries to correct it. I also had these mini coke bottle glasses since I was 6 months old. I even had to wear patches. My favorite thing was that the patches came with little stickers that you can put on the patch while you're wearing it. The doctors say it is fixed, but when I'm tired my eyes still wander...sorta creepy.
2. I was really adventurous when I was little. My mom's family owned the "fun-farm" in St. Anthony, Idaho and at one reunion all the big kids were jumping off of the bridge that goes over the Snake River. I was 3 years old and I asked my mom if I could jump off, she said okay and waited in the river to help me back to shore. After I jumped into the water and my mom got me I said "I don't think I want to do that again," and I never did.
3. I'm not a huge animal lover, but when I had my first and only pet, "X" the cat, I loved it! He always sat on the outside windowsill of the kitchen just over the hot tub. One day it was open and a bird was hovering over it and X jumped got the bird and they both fell in the hot tub. If I remember correctly, Julie nursed the bird back to health. Eventually the cat ran away to the neighbors house and wouldn't come back. I haven't been fond of animals since.
4. I used to play "house" when I was a little girl I with a friend named Lyndsey Clawson. We really got into the details. For example, I would often be found with a baby's head up my shirt feeding them, and Lyndsey always wanted to be pregnant and give birth. She made me be her doctor which always made me extremely uncomfortable. I didn't like her pretending to be in all that pain so I would just grab the baby under her shirt and hand it to her. I'm glad real doctors aren't like that. This is how I became a good mom.
5. I used to play "school" with Julie and Whitney. Julie always wanted to be the teacher and I liked being the student and I don't think Whitney was old enough to care so it all worked out. She would assign homework and grade it and teach us new things, this is how I became a good student. Thank you Julie for lessons in the fundamentals.
6. This is not about my past, but it is a funny story anyways. When I was in Labor we found out Teagan was breech and since my water broke on its own we had to do a c-section. I told my doctor "you better not cut his head," we joked around with our doctor a lot. When he was doing the c-section he was all "oops," and we said "what?" "I accidentally cut his head... just kidding." We all laughed and moved on. I know most of you don't think it's funny, but I loved him as a doctor. He was really jovial and just made things not so stressful. If you live in Rexburg go to Dr. Meredith at Targhee Women's Clinic, he is the best...but his hands are kinda big-watch out!
I don't know who to tag because it seems like everyone's done this tag. I'll tag Heidi, Brenda, Sara, Erin/Jared, Elise, and Alicia and anyone else who hasn't done it yet.
Here are the Rules Once Tagged:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5) Let them know they are tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger (who tagged you) know when your post is up
Veggie Smoothies
16 years ago

3 comments:
What about Fibbinacci/Boobie? I thought HE was your favorite pet! ;)
i sure love reading things that are so fun to learn about... and what kind of person you are or were.
I remember those glasses. You were just a baby in glasses the earpieces had ends that went all of the way around your ears. You were cute. As for the patches you had to wear, my little nephew, Jayce (7 years), still has to wear them although it is only two hours a day now. I wanna see a video when you are tired... sorry that part made me giggle a little :)
Post a Comment