
I think popped collars are so rediculous, but when I put Teag's shirt on this morning it popped on its own. So I couldn't resist adding the mohawk. And I have to admit I think he looks like a stud. If anyone can pull off the popped collar it's Teagan!


He's been wanting to stand up constantly lately. He'll hold on to both my hands and then when he balences himself he lets go of one and tries to get where he's going. He is pretty good at holding himself up on furniture which is a little scary. I probably shouldn't encourage him, but it's so fun to watch your baby become smarter and stronger. He is wonderful!
We went to the beach on Tuesday (the last day of vacation for Zac) on the

way home from my mom's house and it was pretty fun. I tried to build a castle, but it kept collapsing so I turned it into a dog/dinosaur/bear, and Teagan helped by eating the sand when I wasn't looking. Zac got a nice tan and took pictures since his hands were clean. It was a very fun day and it only cost $1

(parking).
2 comments:
I have to admit I almost teared up to see suc a awesome little boy with such a redonkulus hair do. Even with that mohawk I still think he is very adorable, and by the way hubba-hubba in the swimming suit.
I am confused at your comment! I love Teagan, he is so cute! He is such a big boy!
Post a Comment