Wednesday, September 24, 2008

They are starting earlier and earlier...

Be honest, did you ever practice your kissing on the mirror? I totally did. Me and Whitney would put on bright red lipstick and try to make the "perfect" kiss mark on the mirror...Teagan likes his kisses a little more slimy...


We have started giving Teagan baths in our kitchen sink for a few reasons:

1. It forces me to scrub out my sink every single day before he gets in.
2. I don't have to bend over
3. Doesn't he look cute covered in kitchen sudsy soap?

I know I post a rediculous amount, but I can't help myself.

7 comments:

julie.lewis15 said...

I am so glad you post a lot! I love to check your blog for that reason and Teagan's smiles are so contagious!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

He's a cutie! He looks like he's getting ready to walk soon, watch out!

daegan said...

well you can get 2 chores accomplished at once... dishes and bath. also... maybe teag can wash while you dry?

Unknown said...

oh my goodness!!! we are loving all of the fun info and pix you put on this melissa!! we love to be able to keep in touch somehow with you guys. we miss you all very much but we are making up our baby time with eva, aaron, and shaunie. and by the way zach your not that hot!!!! hee hee just joshin. love ya all

Blatter said...

So I decided Teagan has got to be one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen. He is such a happy boy. I love your pics and videos. Tell him, I miss him lots.

Mickie Ann said...

I gues I haven't looked at your blog for a bit.. there was a couple new things going on.. look all good and fun to me!! Yes the kissing the mirror is the cutest thing ever.. Tietjen use to LOVE to sit infront on my mom's mirror and just stare at himself. Infact I still catch him looking in the reflection of the oven or the mirror in the play room which he can he from his top bunk across the hall. FUNNY kids!!

Erin said...

Seriously, Teagan is the cutest little boy ever. I am in love with that adorable smile!