Zac starts school this Wednesday and Teagan and I are very sad! We had two weeks to play with just us three and get used to this new place and now it's almost over. We have gone to the pool almost every day and we love it there.
Side note: I think the Chlorine is not good for poor Teag's skin because he broke out in a really bad rash on his back and neck. We haven't changed anything about what touches his back except the pool water so it's my only solution. Did anyone else have this problem with their children? We are gonna take it easy on the pool and see if the rash goes away.
Anyways, Zac has been awesome to have home. He gets us to go for long walks, play games, and the best thing is that we can take turns taking care of Teagan when he is grumpy so that neither one of us has to go crazy.
Side note again: One of Teagan's top teeth is almost in! His gums are SO swollen and red and he has really been fussy and clingy and tired and warm lately. I'm so grateful Zac has been here to help keep him distracted and happy! Thanks Rebekah for the frozen pancake suggestion! It kept him happy and entertained for 30 min!
We will be sad to have Zac gone all day but the BEST news is that we were misinformed about his schedule. We originally thought he would be in class from 7:30am to 7:00pm but then we found out last week that they gave us the building schedule for all three classes (1st,2nd and 3rd year) instead of just Zac's classes. We were thrilled to find out that he is done by 3:30 or earlier every day and only has one class on Thursdays! I was worried that I'd never see Zac again, but now I am definately comforted. He will have plenty of time to study and be with us!
Zac's parents went to the Cayman Islands for vacation and brought us back cute presents! Teagan got the lizard in the picture that he loves. We asked him what he wanted to name it and he pointed at his toes and looked up at us, so the lizard's name is "Toes." 

4 comments:
I love that hat and I love how you had him pick a name! That is funny! I am so glad that Zac is going to be around! I was worried for you about those long days too, so that will be so nice! I hope you guys have fun visiting mom! Good luck this week with Zac going back to school.
Your little guy looks so tan. About the chlorine/skin issue--Gabe always has the worst skin reactions when he is swimming a lot. He has a skin problem though. What helps is a shower with baby wash right after exiting the pool. I'm glad Zac's schedule will allow him to still be a papa and husband even though he is in school.
Melissa! Teagan is getting so big! My email address is angaleeblatter@gmail.com. I can't wait to hear from you! I miss Settlers so bad! But not as much as we miss you guys!
Teagan is so getting so big!!! We miss you guys, but we're so thrilled that you are loving it up there!
Post a Comment