This video was a few days ago and he is getting way better all ready!
Teagan started walking around today, it was a little unexpected, but we are really proud of him. This was Zac's shirt when he was little and the pants were given to us from a lady at Zac's work, pretty good for hand-me-downs if you ask me.
Teagan LOVES to be outside at the pool or on swings or just sitting in the grass and eating dirt.
Teagan is eating tons of solids these days. Depending on dinner he just eats bits and pieces of what we eat. He loves his rice/oatmeal cereal, yogurt, peas (not the baby food kind though), carrots, bread, icecream, puffs and pretty much anything. He just started doing the "fish out of water" impression while he is eating between bites. He likes to rub the back of his head back and forth against his highchair too. This kid is a crackup!
He found his nose! He loves to stick his finger in it, but only when he is eating. He ends up shoving food up there, but I figure it will eventually work its way out.

11 comments:
Wow. I can't believe he's walking! That's incredible! I have to see this... please post a video of it.
Is he really walking already? No need for crawling then, that's way faster to get around!!
He is such a handsome little guy!! My goodness! You guys did well!
He so so adorable!!! So what the heck are you doing making him crawl. Your life will get soooo much harder!!! I love his floppy head while daddy is trying to make him go. Classic!
Super CUTE!
So cute!!! Man, I can't believe he's actually starting to WALK already--how awesome!
I love the Teagan update! I miss you guys already.
We all want to see him walking. Post a video.
He is not walking! I know you are full of it. That video just cracked me up! He was so funny! We love Teagan! Thanks for the update on him too!
I have to say that this little boy is quite the amazing young man, even if he cannot walk yet, he will some day. I mean he is soooo advanced for his age know with all the talking and sign language he knows, should of called him Einstein.
how did I miss all of these postings? I'm kinda bummed about it. Love the booger picking... funny.
Post a Comment