Thursday, August 28, 2008

Free Stuff and Funny faces

I got this new adorable planner to keep track of tutoring appointments (I have had 2 calls already!!!) and when I was transfering stuff from my purse to the planner I found a bunch of coupons for Idaho stuff. Since we no longer live in Idaho we obviously have no use for them. If you want any of them just post which one and I'll mail it to you or something...maybe email me your address if you don't want to post it online.
Coupons:
2-2admits at the Spud Drive In in Driggs
1-Free lunch special at the 5th st. Bagelry in Pocatello
1-Gift certificate for Center Twin or Paramount in Idaho Falls. Includes 2 adult tickets, 2 16 oz drinks and 1 large popcorn.

I can't believe we didn't use them, it is a little depressing, but hopefully someone can get good use out of them.
And the next few pictures are all from yesterday. Teagan just kept making the funniest faces in every picture I took and it was cracking me up!


2 comments:

Sara said...

Pick me! Pick me! I'll take the Paramount gift certificate off your hands!!!!!! What is your email address?

Julie said...

Teagan is getting so big! That third picture down, he totally looks like Ethan! And I wish I could compete with you Sara, but I just can't. We would never be up there. I think Sara deserves it all after being separated from Nathan all summer!