Moving is so stressful. I want to have a garage sale since we are getting rid of so much so that we can make a little money instead of just giving everything to D.I., but it seems like it will be so much work! I'm trying to go through everything we have as I pack, trying to get rid of what we don't need. The problem is that I get rid of too much! I get into the zone and I loose all sentimental attachments. Zac has to stop me from getting rid of heartfelt gifts from people. I just hate junk, and if I don't use something at least once a week I feel like it's junk. I still have 8 days until we pull out so hopefully everything is packed by then.
Veggie Smoothies
16 years ago

5 comments:
Hey Sweetie, I do have to admit that I felt a little alone like a bachelor all over again but it was only for three days, and it is not like I can't take care of myself and Teagan for a little while, while you have some time to yourself, everybody knows you deserve it, for everything you do for me and Teag, thanks.
Also I do have to agree that Teagan is probably the cutest baby in this world, what do you say to skipping out on PT school and making it big with our wonder child in commercials and movies and stuff?! Fun huh!!!!
He is a super cute pumpkin! We will miss you lots keep blogging!
Rebekah
So that was the cutest picture I have ever seen, the one with Teagan smiling and you can see the whole pumpkin out fit!!! So cute! Good luck with the move. I hated it. Especially when we got here and we didn't have room for all of our stuff because our apartment is little! But we made it work. Enjoy the drive! We took walkie talkies and it made the drive SO FUN! Way better than cell phones. It was hilarious when we would pick up on other people talking too. Anyway, if they aren't too expensive you should look into it. Ricky's mom had some so we didn't have to buy them.
Good luck! We miss you guys!
What a cute smile on your little pumpkin man!
I love that you just read Breaking Dawn. I am just finishing up the second book in the series and I'm HOOKED!!
Post a Comment