Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Las Vegas Baby!

Well we are officially in California now. We drove through Vegas and stayed over night to have a little fun. We stayed at the Imperrial Palace (across from Ceasar's). That night we met up with some of our awesome friends from BYU-I, Lee and Jamison Mitchell . Me and Jamison stayed at the hotel while Teagan slept and the boys went out to eat at a buffet.
The next morning we all went to a delicious breakfast buffet and then walked around Ceasar's Palace shopping center and looked around.
While we were shopping we went into a golf store and they had mini golf carts. Teagan LOVED it. He knew just what to do except that he kept standing up out of excitement.
f.a.o. Schwartz was the best store there! It lots of fun giant stuffed animals and tons and tons of really cool legos, superhero action figures, and girly stuff too. My favorite was the giant piano, you can hear me play a very lovely version of heart and soul. I took a nice bow, but Zac turned off the camera seconds too early :)

On the way out I gambled my first dollar away and walked away with 10 cents! Luckily Zac walked away with $2.15 from his dollar and he won my money back for me. :) I am happy to say that we walked away 15 cents richer than we arrived. I guess we're just lucky.

4 comments:

Julie said...

That sounds fun! I am so glad you guys stopped here on the way! It was fun to see you and to sit up talking! I loved it. And I love that Zac had the self control to walk out! Good for him!

Mickie Ann said...

GAMBLING... you sinners!! Just Kidding... Looks like fun. I have never been to Vegas.. someday!!

Mickie Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drew and Michelle said...

I showed this to Drew and now he's on the hunt for a mini golf cart!