Monday, August 25, 2008

:)

Sorry if I tricked some people with my sarcasm! Teagan isn't actually walking, he just looked like he was taking a step in one of the pics and I couldn't resist saying it. He'll take steps while we are holding his hands, but he definitely isn't "walking around." hehehe Someday he will, but I've decided that my cousin Heidi is right, why would I want him walking or crawling yet, he is busy enough as it is! Sorry for the trick, but I have to admit that the comments made me laugh. :)

5 comments:

brittneyboucha said...

man you guys have done so much since i have read your blog last. congrats on the move! yea! im so jealous that you are in gorgeous san diego. the best part of CA. i love about you getting giddy doing the math problems. teagan is adorable.

Sheen said...

I was gonna say... that'd be incredible if Teagan was walking. I was a bit surprised when you had mentioned that.

Garth and Alicia said...

that picture was very convincing. I love that shirt on him of Zac's. Very darling...still miss you.

Unknown said...

haha, clever trick. We got Carson to start crawling by just leaving him on the floor more often. He hated it at first but then he figured out that he could move around. We also laid out paper and magazines for him to go after cuz he loves to rip them up!

Blatter said...

Totally hilarious that you posted about math recently, because today, we were slow at the bank and so I pulled out a piece of paper and started writing down a random function and then finding the derivative by defination! LOVED IT! It made the time pass so much quicker and it was a blast! I am glad you can relate because Ricky thought I was a dork. Looks like you guys are having a blast! I am glad you are settling in ok. How is the apartment? When is Zac's first day? Have you met any friends? Oh, guess what . . . a couple here has . . . you guessed . . . SETTLERS! I was so excited to see it on their shelf of games! I told everyone that is in the room at the time that we had joked with you guys about making it a center piece and seeing who recognized it and knowing we would be friends forever, but no one thought it was funny except for me. I have come to the conclusion that we will always have a special Settlers connection with you guys. You guys are irreplacable! Tell Teagan we miss him!