Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Little Book Worm

Today I put Teagan in this little basket and he was so cute! At first we just played peekaboo, but then I gave him his favorite "Discover the Day" book. It has flaps and then you can push buttons to hear different sounds and songs. He kept pushing the buttons on accident and he was really into looking under the flaps. So cute!



5 comments:

Sara said...

These pics are the cutest! I love it!

Drew and Michelle said...

Wow, Teagan has grown up so much in the last 2 months! and I can't believe he's already reading! What a Prodigious little fellow!
I'm so glad you found our blog!

p.s. not only do we have the same taste for backgrounds we are also both "clans"... man, its too bad we only lived close to each other for such a short time.

Julie said...

How many times and how many different ways can I say I love this little guy? Man, I wish Kate would even sit through one book! I read maybe one page and we are done, and these are one word pages!

Sara said...

Melissa, we are going swimming at Ross Park in Pocatello on Monday!! Brenda, Amy, and their families are going...come go with us!!! We are planning on being there around 1:30. My cell is 360-4564. Call me!

Mickie Ann said...

Hey stalker!!!! :)
This will be fun to see how you do in California!! Teagan is getting so- big--