At first we planned to push the stroller, we hadn't even gotten past the first hole before Zac's dad got the idea to attach the stroller to the cart...it looked a little scary, but Teag loved it!
What a handsome bunch. Notice Zac's wristband. I was going to put it into our garage sale pile and he is trying to convince me how much he loves it by wearing it everywhere we go. :) He is a man on a mission!
We look like a checkerboard with all that red and white, how sweet...hehe
He looks like a pro-golfer, the funny part is that this hole took 7 tries. :)
This is Zac's celebrations dance for when he gets par or under, I apologize for the PDA, but I couldn't resist putting the dance up!

2 comments:
That's awesome! Love the victory dance! :)
Ask Zac if he'll teach that dance to me! It was very nice! So light on his feet!
Post a Comment