The camping trip was really fun! It was with Zac's mom's family and we went up to Green canyon Friday night and Saturday. Zac's parents let us use their camper which was SO much better than sleeping in a tent and I've decided that campers are totally the way to go if you're going to camp! Zac and his brothers and dad got to go golfing Saturday morning for FREE at Teton Springs in Victor. Jesse (little bro) works there and so they got to go to the fancy course and enjoy a little luxury. Zac won and was very proud of himself (I'm proud of him too). Me and Sheen got to spend some quality time with each other, and some of our cousins and we braved green canyon without the hubbies. Teagan and Taylin loved swimming and so did I! All in all it was a fun weekend and we'll really miss having our family so close when we leave!
On the way there we were STOPPED in the Rigby construction for 20 minutes and it took almost an hour to get through the whole thing. Teagan was getting mad so we let him ride in the front with Zac, he LOVED it!
Happy Birthday Kurt! It was Zac's dad's birthday Saturday so we got to have cake and sing to him. He turned 25 as you can see by the candles on the cake. :)

3 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun! You get such good pictures of Teagan, maybe I need to try with Kate today!
I agree, RV's are the way to camp! We borrow a friend's RV each time we camp. I can't bring myself to tent it.
First, wow....does zac look like his dad.
Second, we are leaving for cali in two days and wont be back until like Aug. 8th?
When exactly are you guys leaving?
Post a Comment