Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Moving Sale Blog

Well, we are moving in approximately 5 weeks and I realized that we have aquired A LOT of stuff while we've lived here. We got a new bed, a new computer desk, and lots of baby stuff. Now that we won't really have any storage we've decided to sell a bunch.

I wanted to put my stuff on the BYU-I bulletin board, but they don't allow pictures so I made a blog to show everything. Check it out, maybe you'll find something that you gave me. Maybe I'll throw on a discount if I like you, who knows.

http://ifmovingsale.blogspot.com/

I'll keep adding stuff to it. We have a futon and a mattress set that are stored away right now so I couldn't get pictures and I still have to decide what I can part with.

1 comment:

daegan said...

so where you moving too???