I can't lie, last night held a lot of disappointment for me, and Zac, and Jason. How could she choose the ugly one who is not marriage material at all. Jason was perfect for her and it seemed like she liked him so much more. I think that she only chose Jesse because she wanted to have fun and it will wear off and she won't love him. It is not going last according to me, maybe i'm judgemental. I just don't get why she likes him. I feel so bad for Jason. Oh well, now I can put more focus into figuring out who the mole is. :)
As a side note, I usually don't watch these shows and get so into them, but the last few episodes have been addicting. Ever since Teagan goes to bed early we can't leave at night so we just watch TV. We'll have to start playing boardgames or something so we don't kill brain cells. :)
Veggie Smoothies
16 years ago

4 comments:
Okay, that is funny. I have to say that ABC for sure makes you think one thing-and then shoots you in the foot with another. I loved Jason and it kind of sucks-but, they acted happy??? By the way this is Gary's sister Gloria. You probably don't remember me. I was way surprised to see that you and Zac got married. That is awesome. You are super lucky to have Shiena as a sister in law-she is great!!!
So I'm very disappointed about the whole thing too. I'm glad I didn't watch it all just to see her fall for Jesse (my husband thought it was extremely cheesy and made me turn it off) :) I really do think she led Jason on a little bit though.
I am so upset about it. I couldn't hardly be happy for them. In a way, I guess it shows she isn't shallow, but Jason was such a great fit. I just hope they do Jason as the next Bachelor, he would be so cute! And I am so glad you got into it!
I only saw part of one episode before the finale...but I was still equally disappointed! Luckily Jared was out golfing with his friends so me and one of the wives hung out and watched three hours of bachelorette...haha. We both think it was all for show, like in high school when it used to be "cool" to date an athlete or something? Lame. She did look happy...but I think it will be short-lived. Glad you watch it too...Jared just makes fun of me for it. :) By the way, the pics of Teagan from one of your family reunions were absolutely adorable! I hope my little boys are as cute as he is. :)
Post a Comment