Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My little Prodigy

This morning i was playing with Teagan before Zac left for work and i held out my hand and said "give me five" to Teag, not at all expecting a response. Well he looked at me and then at my hand and then he hit my hand! At first I was skeptical but I did it 5-10 times and Teagan kept hitting my hand! We would clap and cheer each time and you could tell he was so proud of himself.

Then this afternoon I thought if he can give me a five what can't he do. I was holding him in the bathroom looking in the mirror and I started waving to him and said "wave Teag" and he did! He would only repeat like 4 times before he decided it wasn't that fun.



I am so thrilled, he probably won't do it again for a while, but it helped me realize how smart he really is. He picks up on so much and he's only 7 months old. Tomorrow I think we'll try walking, there's no use in crawling first. If he can wave, then he can walk.



I love my special little boy, he is such a joy! (Especially now that his teeth came through, I'm working on getting a picture, but it is harder than you'd think!)

Here he is playing copy cat with his daddy~his laugh just melts my heart. I can't believe I have a little boy who is so wonderful. I know this post is a little braggy, but can you blame me for being a proud mom?! :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love Teagan! He is so cute and you aren't bragging, you are just speaking fact about your little prodigy! How do you feel about me using your name for a contest, but we still get the prize if you win?

Anonymous said...

So cute! He is so smart!
Rebekah