There are a LOT of pictures, I just couldn't pick because I think these 4 little kids are adorable!
Julie has a great play area for her kiddos and we had SO much fun with it. Julie got a pool so we put the slide into it and the kids played on it pretty much every afternoon. They were so cute together!
Except for when he attacked Kate, it was all in fun though, right?
We took a trip to an aquarium in Salt Lake somewhere and they LOVED it. Let me tell you that taking 4 kids 2 and under out is a BIG job. It would seriously take 15-20 minutes just to get in the car when we were both going fast.
He loves tricycles and was so excited to find out that Kate has one. He loved to just sit on it.
We have had such a good time here. The kids have been so good, for the most part. I have learned that taking 4 kids anywhere is just rediculous, and I've realized how much I love and appreciate my husband. Even though I only get an hour or so each night where Zac takes over on baby duty, I've realized what a huge difference it makes. We are so excited to see him later this week! Tomorrow we're off to see Grandma Packer I and II and our other cousins. We can hardly wait!

4 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.
Girlfriend!! Way cute pic's! Ya we tried to stay with your in laws they said there was no room. And prob not about the BBQ we weren't invited. ;) at least I can see you on your Blog!! xoxo
You guys are having quite a wonderful time in Salt Lake, I guess I am a little jealous, I wish I could be with you all. Good luck with the trek tommorrow up to Idaho. Love you
i'm glad you got a chance to go see julie... i bet she just loved you there. sister time is so needed! and cousin time is so important! cute kids! and pretty sisters! your post got me excited because my sisters are coming up for a few days next weekend.
Post a Comment