Friday, June 26, 2009

18 Months!

Today I realized that Teagan is 18 months old! We are at my sister Julie's house right now so I don't have my camera cord to upload pictures of him so just be waiting for a very long post about our fun here in Utah!

Teagan is such a sweet boy. He is definitely boy and VERY wild, but he counters that with lots of hugs and kisses and just being cute! Here are our quick facts about Teagan:

~Teagan says mom,dad,car, all done, and please without hesitation or prompting
~Teagan has a variety of other words he'll say if we ask and beg.
~he loves finding animals in books and saying the sound they make. He recognizes birds, ducks, dogs, cats, cows, monkeys, snakes, and elephants
~If you ask Teagan how old he is he points his finger and says his version of "one"
~Teagan loves sitting on things, especially things that are alive, he always tries to straddle any dogs he sees at the park and cats at people's homes
~Teagan loves babies and dolls. He likes baby talking to his cousins Scott and Austin and petting their heads and loves to pack his cousin Kate's dolls all over the house
-Teagan gives open mouth kisses and the sweetest hugs
~Teagan can crawl now
~Teagan loves climbing up the ladders at play grounds and going down the slides, stairs are old news.
~Teagan loves to play in water and make big splashes and put the water on his head.
~Teagan is just like his daddy. He is always trying to make everyone laugh. One way he does this is by lightly hitting his head against things and saying "owww" while he rubs his head and then fake lauging...oh the joy of boys!
~Teagan is very attached to his bubba and blanket and must have them to sleep

There is lots more, basically I think he is the most athletic, sweetest, funniest, most loveable, craziest toddler I've ever met, we are so lucky to have him around!

2 comments:

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Happy 18 months Teag!

Melissa said...

I just have to say that I would agree and say that he is without a doubt the most athletic, best looking, and sweetest child I know. He is also very lucky to have such a loving mom take care of him throughout the day and night, he must be so happy and loved.