Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Good Tired

Reasons today was WAYYYY better than yesterday:

-We went to the Wild Animal Park which is VERY Teagan appropriate

-I used my "Love and Logic" skills and repeated the phrase "Would you rather push the stroller or ride in the stroller to the next animal" about 30 times which meant that Teagan didn't throw ANY fits about getting in and out of the stroller. He just made the choice and we moved on.

- Me and Teag both got a good nights rest.

-Teagan got some energy out climbing up every fence, bench, and hill he came across

-He got the rest of his energy out on the big jungle gym and water area

-I got to see a really cute mama and baby elephant. I watched the baby nurse and was SOOOO glad I'm not dealing with that right now. :)
-I pushed Teagan up and down every hill in that park, almost, and so I totally get to count that for my workout today.
-Teagan fell asleep within one minute of us getting into the car and continued to sleep for 3 hours.
- I am a good tired, which means I'll sleep well tonight, but I'm not grouchy.
Mostly it was nice to just go do something fun, get exercise and enjoy some one on one time with Teagan. He is such a little dream, especially when I have him all to myself. I love him to pieces. He is so happy and he's so fun!

4 comments:

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Good for you!! I feel your pain with the last post, this age is sooo hard with our little men. Teagan sounds just like Jack!

They are so independant but still need so much help, even though they think they dont!

Keep it up, you are a better mom than me!

Garth and Alicia said...

Sounds so fun! I love the pictures.

Julie said...

I'm glad you had a good day. What a cute boy!

Adam and Lisa said...

What a fun mommy-son date! You are always doing the coolest activities with him!!!