Friday, June 19, 2009

Funny Video, with a surprise ending.

Teagan has been licking his plate lately after dinner to finish it off. For some reason we found this funny, we probably should have discouraged it all along, obviously. Well last night the bowl ended up on his head.
Here's a video of the action:

The good news is that I'd already lost one large plate and one small plate from this set to drops, so that just evened it out, three place settings left. I have to say that I will now be using plastic bowls for him, don't know why he was using glass in the first place?!?!?!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love the way Zac says "oops." It sounds like he knows he is in big trouble! Funny!

Garth and Alicia said...

So funny! I love bowl on the head. "All done!"
I bought some great plastic wear from IKEA. I know they have IKEAs all over CA. I bought a set of 6 cups, a set of 6 bowls, a set of 6 plates and a set of 6 each forks, spoons, and knives for Palmer. They were only $1.97 each set! They're cute solid colors and are dishwasher and microwave safe!