Now he's got it down, he twists to the side so his hips will slip right through.
Every night we go in to check on him before we go to sleep and yesterday I almost stepped on his head. He had crawled out of his crib and snuggled up on the floor. I didn't even hear anything, he's like a ninja! It was pitch black in his room, the light is from the flash. We put him back in bed and he almost got through the night.
Then this morning I woke up to the sound of a fire engine and realized it was one of Teagan's toys...it was 5:45 AM!!! Are you kidding me? I just layed in bed and he played in there for an hour. Zac was up studying and said that he could tell Teagan was laying down with his blankets occasionally because he'd coo to himself like he does when he goes down for a nap. He didn't even cry in his room.
He was miserable all morning and has been down since 8:30.
Luckily, Teagan will be sleeping in a pack n' play for the next 2 weeks so we can put off solving our problem for a little while. Maybe we'll get him a big boy bed.

4 comments:
This one made me laugh out loud.
We found a crib on Craigslist for $10! Check it out for sure.
What a monkey! It looks like you don't even need a bed! Just some cuddly blankets will do. Let me know what your fix is-I have a feeling I'm right behind you! Or rather, Palmer is right behind Teagan!
This must have been really frustrating but he looks so precious on the floor hehe
Post a Comment