This seems to be a nightly occurance at our house. I think I have about 25 videos of Zac and Teagan playing with Teagan laughing hysterically...I love it
But then I go to order pictures of us and there are tons of Teagan and Zac and about none of me. It's not like I want to just look at tons of pictures of me, but it wouldn't hurt to be remembered as the mother and wife of the family. I always end up getting nose hair pictures like this one when I try to take pictures of me and Teag. Oh well, life goes on. At least you can see how symmetrical my nose is.
We are never short on pictures on this little guy with his cute little smile. I think he looks so old in this picture, kinda crazy.

5 comments:
He's growing up so fast! Cute pics!
Wow, he's getting so big. Just think... potty training is just around the corner :) Just kidding, enjoy him!
You guys are so cute! It was so fun to see you guys!!!
He does look old and his hair is so blond! Holy Cow!
that video of the horsey ride made me laugh so hard! I love it!
Post a Comment