This is the only picture I took of the whole thing, it was so nice, especially on such a hot day! It would have been better if we could have kicked out the older obnoxious boys who were being crazy! You can see the little lost boy in the middle, that ones mine. :)
All three were pretty much konked out for the drive home.
Then this afternoon (after a 3 hour nap whoooo!) we went to the dollar tree (love that place) and Teagan got a little crazy over the dolls.
First he took them all off of the shelf and put them in a big pile.
Then he sat down on them....maybe we'll keep waiting for more babies until he can be more kind to dolls.
I just had to include this video. This is Teagan's super squeally laugh that I LOVE so much. Anytime Zac walks in the door he starts and doesn't stop until he goes to bed. Daddy makes this little boy go wild, Love it!

1 comment:
How fun!! Teagan seems like so much fun. I love that sound of bursting delight!
Post a Comment