Saturday, May 30, 2009

Super Saturday: Baby Shower, fish eating fish and Frys!

I got to kind of throw a shower for my good friend Krista at church. Luckily her mom and mother-in-law helped SO much. I don't know how to be cutsie and they do so I was lucky to have them. My friend Nicole let us do the shower at her house. Here is some of the cute decor from the shower!
Diaper cake anyone? Krista's mom-in-law made this super cute cake out of diapers and doodads, I LOVE it, such a cute idea!

Krista's mom brought this idea from a different shower, my photography skills are terrible but just trust me tinsie onesies on a clothesline are adorable!
The bags are full of little baby doodads; bottle brush, comb, hair things, mesh eater, cups and so on all for the mommy to be.
After the shower I joined the boys at home.
This is how Teagan is while Zac is home on the weekends. If you look close he has his "squealy" face on. Teagan thinks that when daddy is home I'm always going to be chasing him for tickles, which I do love.
I put him in nice clean clothes for the stake party and the second I turn my back he's sittin in a pile of dirt...I suppose that boys will be boys

Frys electronics store has fish aquariums throughout the store so we went to give Teagan a try at sea life for free. This fish had a whole other fish stuck in its mouth! It was so funny!

The store also has a large selection of rolling chairs and Teagan wanted to try every one out. :)

Frys is the best! We all love that store, it is HUGE and carries everything from laptops to appliances, to plasma TVs, we like to go in and dream. Today was a good one, but I'm ready to go crash now!

2 comments:

Julie said...

What an adorable baby shower! I never do anythign cute, just make some goodies and call it good! It looks like that one turned out really cute!

Megan said...

It looks like the shower turned out great! We also love Fry's, it's quite possibly Devon's favorite place..ever.