Saturday, May 30, 2009

Grape Thief!

I looked over on the couch and Teagan had a big bunch of grapes in his lap. I figure that he just climbed up on the chair and grabbed them while I was looking the other way. I asked him what he was doing and he flashed that winning smile.

Then I came after him so he grabbed the goods...
...and started shoving them in his mouth as fast as he could.
"What mom, nothing is in my mouth, I swear!"
How can you get mad at those eyes???


Why would I be mad, he's eating grapes, funny boy.

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is a very adorable story. I love that he stuffed as many grapes in his mouth as he could cause he thought you'd take them away or something. What a cute boy he is! I hope my little boys are as cute as him. :) So...you should think about coming up north this summer. Could be fun! ;)

PS...post those pics of your decorated cake balls. I want to see how they turned out! Hope the shower went well!

Julie said...

So funny! Kate really wants to go to the zoo and I told her we would go when Melissa and Teagan come. So every time the zoo comes up, she always says "Melissa and Teagan come." It is great! We are excited!