So, Zac called into our favorite radio station and won 2 tickets to the finale of American Idol!!! We get backstage passes to meet the top 10 contestants...I am SOOO excited. Living in California definately has its perks!
sheesh! you guys just play don't you! Is Zac even going to school or does he just dress up and pose for pictures for your blog. I bet you just moved down there to surf. You know I'm right. :)
Have fun! That sounds like a BLAST! I'm jealous! Do you get to meet Simon?
Zac is the man of the house. He recently graduated from The University of St. Augustine with his Doctorate in Physical Therapy and is currently practicing in southeastern Idaho. He spends his free time saving the world with his good looks and charm.
Mom
I get to stay home with the little mister all day and then I tutor math in the afternoons. I love spending time with my boys
Teagan and Eloise
These two pals keep us our toes, they are so much fun!
8 comments:
sheesh! you guys just play don't you! Is Zac even going to school or does he just dress up and pose for pictures for your blog. I bet you just moved down there to surf. You know I'm right. :)
Have fun! That sounds like a BLAST! I'm jealous! Do you get to meet Simon?
We're jealous. For real. We love American Idol. :(
But, we're glad you two get to have fun! :)
Holy Cow!!! That is so cool!
I AM JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! Hope you get to meet Kris!!! :)
so so jealous... you guys are going to have such a great time. I love this season of american idol.
we haven't even watched american idol this year. we usually watch the auditions though. {you can't miss those!}
have fun! when do you go?
good job zac!
That's awesome! You will have so much fun!!
Post a Comment