Saturday, May 2, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

We took a trip to Las Vegas with Zac's parents this last week and had a lot of fun. We stayed at Buffalo Bills out in Primm and drove into Las Vegas a few times to play at the strip. This is going to be a post by picture, because there are a lot of pictures!


We saw the Belagio gardens and the fountain show which were both beautiful.





We ate at at least 1 buffet a day which was really fun for Zac, I'm not a huge buffet lover, but my favorite ones are the breakfast ones! Teagan never seemed to be hungry when we were eating which was SO frustrating, but he was always up for dessert!


Praising the ice cream gods


Stuffing a cupcake down his throat.



Teagan always wanted to hold grandma and grandpa's hands, it was pretty cute.


We bought this monkey leash/backpack for Teag before we left. It was so nice because he didn't want to be in his stroller all day.

We visited Ceasar's Palace and hung out by the huge aquarium for a while. Teagan loved the fishes. He kept hitting his head against the glass trying to get in. hehe We went back again and ate at The Cheese Cake Factory which was AMAZING, the food is SOOO tasty and Zac's parents treated us each to our own slice of cheesecake. It was so good.



The pool was shaped like a buffalo and ICE cold. I tried so hard to get in, but it burned and ached it was so cold. Zac and his dad both dived in...when Zac got out he said "That was NOT refreshing"


Teagan ended up running through the sprinklers with daddeo.


On our last night we went to Freemont street which was really fun. There is a big dome that goes over the strip of old bright hotels and TEagan couldn't take his eyes of the pictures that were on top (they were clean, don't worry). There were street performers which were entertaining too!

The best day was the last day. We got to ride the rides at Buffalo Bills and they were a blast.



On the way to the rides we decided we better go to the bathroom and while Zac waited he gambled one dollar in a penny slot machine. He was down to one penny and he hit the button and the music went crazy, he apparently got a really good combination and won 25 free spins. He won $16.98 after the free spins and cashed out. I think the lady next to him was super bitter...always quit while you're ahead!


I was sooo excited, now I get why people can get addicted to gambling. That was the only dollar any of us gambled so we can say we walked out of there with a 1698% increase. whoo whooo!



Zac, Kurt, and I went on the Desperado which is a super intense roller coaster. It reminds me a lot of 'Goliath" at Six Flags. My favorite part was listening to Zac yell the whole time, it was so funny!


Then we went on the log ride and they let us take Teagan. They said that we could ride all together because we would get stuck at the top. "Is that a fat joke???"
Overall we had a really fun time. It was great to see Zac's parents and we were treated to a really fun time. It is always really nice to be home where I don't have to sanatize Teagan every five minutes and make him go from carseat to stroller to highchair all day. Zac totally disagrees last night he said that "it is only nice to come home from vacation if you're on vacation for 51 weeks a year and home for 1 week."

6 comments:

brittneyboucha said...

your little teagan is so adorable! your going to have to fight off the girls big time. Hey can you email me your recipe for cookies using cake mix. my emailis brittneyboucha@gmail.com

Manda said...

you guys look like you had a blast in vegas. nice leash backpack...

Julie said...

I know I already wrote on your facebook, but this looks like so much fun! I am glad you guys got a nice vacation!

Julie said...

Oh, and Teagan is so darn cute, how do you do it? Impressive.

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

hiow fun!! We went to Vegas in February and I have to say we were not so lucky with the slots. I lost 20 dollars in five minutes. No fun.

Blatter said...

Your hair grows extremely fast! Looks like you guys had a great time!