....and then told me his dad is really awesome.
Zac just finished another semester so he gets to enjoy being a 26 year old guy for a few weeks. When TEagan's awake we go and play together while he sleeps Zac catches up on video game time while I blog, then I tutor in the afternoons while Zac and Teagan play some more.
It is SOOOOO nice to have Zac at home, we miss him so much during the semesters, we are going to enjoy the next two weeks to the fullest! We're going to Las Vegas with Zac's family next week and we're excited for a real vacation!
I have to brag about Zac for a minute, he is amazing. I am so proud of him. He just finished his second semester of Physical Therapy School. He is in a 7 semester Docorate program that is really intense.
This semester he was taking 22 credits and he manged to get straight A's! He is one of 2 people in his class with children and one of about 7 married people out of the 50 students, yet he sets the high or at least close to the high on pretty much every test. He is so humble about it and he'll never tell anyone his scores, but I just can't keep it in. He is studies and goes to school all day, comes home around 7 and spends an hour or two with me and Teagan and then hits the books again til he goes to bed. Then he gets up early and studies while he works out, and then goes to school again. He works so hard and he rarely complains. He deserves recognition for being so awesome!
He's got a 4.0 so far and I'm sure he'll be able to keep up the good work...I love you ZAC!

5 comments:
Good work Zac! You're program sounds intense! It takes a good wife to keep up with that! :) Keep up the good work.
wow 22 credits, I thought we had it rough with Jeff's 18 this semester - it was AWFUL!! Way to go Zack!! we are majorly impressed. Enjoy your time off, only 2 more weeks and we have Jeff all to ourselfs again - we are so excited !!
What a stud. He'll be incredible at his job in the field too I'm sure!! How exciting!
You guys are both super hard workers, I'm always impressed!
I really can't believe he did so well! Yea Zac! And yea Melissa and Teagan for surviving! Hope you guys have a fun weekend!
Post a Comment