Today was so busy and so fun. We started off with me tutoring while Zac and Teagan went to play at the mall. They came and got me and we went back to spend my birthday money. I didn't get anything there (I ended up getting new pyrex baking dishes...SO excited!) but we had a lot of fun window shopping.
We returned home for TEag's nap which only lasted 30 min...dirty diaper (3rd one today...are you kidding me???) so we took off again. We went to once upon a child and got some clothes for TEagan. I was really excited to find very new looking-brand name stuff for SOOOO cheap.
Then we went to the beach again later that afternoon. I was excited that is was cool and breezy so that I could try TEagan's new outfit out on him (all for $6). We just walked on the board walk (I don't know if that's actually what it's called) in Carlsbad and watched the squirrels. It was so nice. I think we'll probably start going every Saturday. Here are the pictures to prove it. :)

He liked to pick flowers and rip off the petals...

This isn't the most flattering but I had to note the difference in skin color between Zac and I. He is about 10 shades darker than me. I don't understand becasue he literally spends ALL day inside, while I spend at least an hour or two outside almost everyday with Teagan. Yet, I'm still albino...I wonder if I'm a vampire...probably.
4 comments:
I'll just call you Bella :)
Haha, vampires, yes!!! And wow, way cute outfit! I need to come down and have you show me all your great shopping secrets!
I. Hate. You.
Well I hate that you live there and I live here anyway! Not fair!
hehe...It's called the sea wall. I think you should stay down in SoCal forever so we can be neighbors. :)
Post a Comment