So I've decided to start a new diet. I lost about 10 pounds training for a 5K and I've gained half of it back so I came up with a new plan.
The Plan: I am only allowed to eat sweets (in any form) if I do an intense workout for at least 30 minutes that day. Intense workouts include running, tae bo, swimming, 1 hr walk, kickball with neighbors (they make me play all outfield positions, it IS a workout!).
Today was my first day. I did 45 minutes of Taebo and ate 4 cupcakes...I'm off to a great start. I probably burned 350 calories and ate 1500...fantastic.
I am optimistic about the future. I'm going to try to limit it to one sweet, but I really like sweets so I don't know if I can have the self control.
Veggie Smoothies
16 years ago

7 comments:
You are hilarious (Jeff agrees)!
ONE sweet is my treat for the day. I can't just go with out either... so I limit myself to just ONE - that way I still get my sweets, I try and take my time eating to enjoy, but know that I am not over doing it!! Good Luck
That is so how I feel, you try so had to work out but then one little cupcake(or 4)take it all away!
So to answer your question I have been to Ukraine, Romania, Moldova, Hungry, Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Paris, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China and soon Nicaragua!!
Melissa,
You are hilarious! This diet sounds great! I have been doing it for years . . . minus the workout portion of it. :) eheheheh. Just kidding.
My current diet is to eat two fun size candy bars after lunch and ice cream after dinner...so far it is working great!
I don't think you gained any of those pounds back, you look great! Must be 5 lbs of muscle :)
You are too cute!!
Post a Comment