Teagan: Oh no, She caught me with the cookies The suspense is killing me, is she going to let me keep eating these cookies?!?! She let me keep eating...YESSSSS.... I love cookies
Teagan is so big!! And adorable of course! We were talking about you guys the other day and Ricky was going to call Zac to tell him he missed him, but then realized he doesn't even have Zac's number. Anyway, we miss hanging out . . . the good old Monopoly and Settler days . . . :)
Zac is the man of the house. He recently graduated from The University of St. Augustine with his Doctorate in Physical Therapy and is currently practicing in southeastern Idaho. He spends his free time saving the world with his good looks and charm.
Mom
I get to stay home with the little mister all day and then I tutor math in the afternoons. I love spending time with my boys
Teagan and Eloise
These two pals keep us our toes, they are so much fun!
3 comments:
cute. I miss that little boy!
Teagan is so big!! And adorable of course! We were talking about you guys the other day and Ricky was going to call Zac to tell him he missed him, but then realized he doesn't even have Zac's number. Anyway, we miss hanging out . . . the good old Monopoly and Settler days . . . :)
So glad you posted these! Sneaky little boy. :) And loved the commentary. haha
Post a Comment