Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Beach

We went to the beach Saturday afternoon and it was so nice. It was sunny and warm, not quite hot enough to actually go in the water, but we enjoyed digging a giant hole and just playing around.
I guess they've been shipping in new sand so they had these HUGE mounds of sand along the coast. Teagan loved to climb them and then run back down with us. I think we enjoyed it quite a bit too.

I felt like a little kid again seeing how fast I could run to the top and then jumping off the huge heap. There is something about acting like a child that is so liberating. I love to just run and play with no worries. We got to forget the stress of school, tests, tutoring, babysitters, money and everything else that comes with life and just have some good FREE fun! Now we are pumped with optimism and ready to take on the new week. I love living by the beach!

2 comments:

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

SO JEALOUS

Erin said...

Your hair looks SO adorable!! Love it!