Monday, March 23, 2009

The only thing worse than cockroaches

I was wiping the counters today when a crab came crawling out from under a pan! At first I was disgusted, but then I saw an opportunity for business. I'm going to be selling crabs and their appendages as accents...

For the office:
and for the home:
Please let me know if you're interested. We will include the meat as a bonus when you buy two or more.

7 comments:

Sara said...

Teagan is such a handsome little boy!! And I think I'll pass on the crab decorations/office accents...thanks anyway! :)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha... oh man how did I get such a funny sister!

Julie said...

You are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA. That was just great! Hope all is well with your cute family!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

WTF!! You guys have the craziest stuff at your place! I would freak! What did you do with it?

Mickie Ann said...

okay I am confussed - are you just being funny or did you really get a crab - because I can't see how you would - and second - why do you have live crab at home??? To eat??? don't you buy them dead?? Enjoy the sun - we got an inch of snow today -

Cristine Garrison said...

you crack me up melissa. i am so gullible about everything you say.

yesterday i was remembering when you blogged about the maxi pads as slippers for christmas! haha!

you are too much. love ya!