So I went to EVERY store that sells shoes and found a Lot of really cute summery shoes for TEagan that were out of our price range so I took advice from the comments and got old navy flip flops for $3.50. he wore them around the store for about 15 min and seemed fine.
I've also been having trouble finding him t-shirts. Old navy has about 20 different styles of little boy t-shirts 3 for $15 but mine rang up as 3 for $12 LOVE THAT!
You are lookin at TEagan's new summer wardrobe (notice the lack of light colored t-shirts? I got really sick of scrubbing out slobber stains for an hour every time I did laundry and decided to go wiht darker colors.
I don't know why I posted this, I gues I was just excited. :)

4 comments:
That is exciting! I have a shipment of baby clothes from old navy coming in today for Carson and New Baby. I can't get enough of that place.
i'm glad you found some flip flops and shirts! another bonus with ON flip flops is they don't give your kid stinky feet. i have had a few pair of velcro sandals that REAK after like 2 days wear. have a good summer!
So cute!!!
Hey, Could you send me your mailing address to my email please?
Thanks!!!!
oh those sandals are so cute!!
Post a Comment