1. At night time when I rock Teagan I sing songs to him and he has been singing along with me lately. Sometimes he will have his eyes closed and just be singing SO loud. It takes everything in me to hold back from laughing and keep singing.
After I lay him down he talks to himself in bed for a while and the other night he kicked out one of the bars of his bed. Hopefully he doesn't figure out that he fits through the hole until we get his new bed!
3. My big Helper. Teagan loves to help me. He loves to help take out the trash. I always get the kitchen garbage and he gets his diapers. He also enjoys mopping and sweeping, stirring, and folding laundry. He's mostly counterproductive at this point, but its fun to have his company so I don't mind refolding towels a few times.
He also has learned the sign for "milk" really well. When ever he is thirsty he runs to the fridge and starts clenching his fist (that's the sign) until I give him his sippy. It is so nice to know what he wants.
He really likes putting food on his head, especially squishy food like peaches, pb&j and tonight's mushrooms. It is funny.
other items:
-he goes down the slide by himself and LOVES playgrounds in general
-he can identify his body parts (nose, belly button, toes, mouth, head/hair)
-he loves animals and their sounds and tries to make them. We will post a video soon
-he loves books. He has a firetruck book with lots of different things on each page so I say "where's the _______" and he points. he is entertained with that book for EVER.
-he is down to 1 nap :(
-He has 3 of his molars almost completely in
-he got super sick this week and had a fever of 103.8 at one point. He does NOT like cool baths he had a few. He has an ear infection and had a bad reaction to the antibiotics...he is currently on benedryl to make his polka dots go away. I am optimistic about this week, there is NO way it can be worse than last week :)
-Teagan misses his aunts, uncles, cousins, g-mas and g-pas and is excited for a visit soon!

1 comment:
I'm so happy that he is signing!! I have decided that me and Kirby are going to teach our babies sign language too :D
Post a Comment