Sunday, April 19, 2009

I love weekends

This weekend was fantastic, especially considering that Zac has finals next week! Saturday while Zac was being studious me and Teagan went to the pool with some of our neighbors. We went with my friend Megan and her little girl Kylie (no pics!!! dang) and also our other teenage neighbors Alexis and Yesenia.



Teagan has been working out for swimsuit season, I think he's really bulked up!



The pool isn't heated so it was still way cold even though it's soo hot outside so we stuck to the steps. He watched Alexis splash and thought it was hilarious. I have to admit that I still haven't gotten over how cute he looks in his spiderman outfit.


Another reason I love weekends: I have an excuse to play dress up with my little doll. It's fun to dress up Teagan too!

2 comments:

Garth and Alicia said...

So handsome!! (both boys!)

Megan said...

I LOVE the spiderman suit hehe so cute